The Intermediate Team play their last regular season league game this Sunday at home at 11:30 against Kilmurray Ilbrikane.
The permutations are like this:
- If we win - we top the table & straight through to Final
- If we draw & Kilmihil lose or draw - we still top the table
- If we draw & Kilmihil win - we are joint first with Kilmihil but they beat us in the league
- If we lose - Kilmurray go top & if Kilmihil win they share top with Kilmurray.
- If we lose - Kilmurray go top & if Kimihil draw they share 2nd with us and if Corofin win they join us both for joint second.
Basically a win or draw for Kildysart will guarantee a place in either the final or semi final.
The other teams all play their last match on Saturday so we will all know our fate by Sunday afternoon.
Club News >